ComputerTalk’s ice Contact Center Leads in Vendor Capability Satisfaction!
by Shaundalee Carvalho | Published On June 26, 2023
ComputerTalk is pleased to announce that we have been scored as a leader against competitors in vendor capability satisfaction in the InfoTech Research Group’s SoftwareReviews.
Founded in 1997, Info-Tech Research Group is now the world’s fastest-growing information technology research and advisory group. They serve over 30,000 IT professionals worldwide, helping them make well-informed strategic decisions by producing unbiased and highly relevant research.
Info-Tech’s latest division, SoftwareReviews, officially launched in 2017. SoftwareReviews collects and analyzes detailed reviews from software users to provide a thorough understanding of products from the unbiased perspectives of the people who use them. They verify users and check each review for authenticity to maintain high-quality, reliable data.
SoftwareReviews’ latest report showed that ComputerTalk led against competitors in multiple categories, including Ease of Customization, Vendor Support, and Breadth of Features.
Ease of Customization
ComputerTalk scored 86% in Ease of Customization, exceeding the category average by 11%!
ComputerTalk works closely with our customers to build the exact solution they need. Whether you use a traditional PBX, Microsoft Teams, or another telephony platform, we can connect to your choice of phone system. We offer a variety of modalities to ensure that your customers can reach you wherever you want them to.
With dozens of pre-built connectors, we can integrate with many existing tools. In addition, we can create custom connectors to integrate with less common and even homegrown tools. From your choice of phone system and modalities to integrations and custom applications, ComputerTalk will work with you to ensure your ice Contact Center meets your needs, no matter what they are.
ComputerTalk outperformed the competition in Vendor Support, with a score of 82% against the category average of 75%. Supporting our customers’ needs has always been one of our top priorities, and it shows in the way they talk about us.
For example, after dealing with inconvenient and complicated support processes with their previous solution, Bob Barker Company appreciated ComputerTalk’s superior vendor support. Michelle Corbett, IT Operations Lead at Bob Barker, said, “The product is easy to use, easy to troubleshoot, and easy to administer. And when in doubt, easy to contact customer service on!”
She added that “The fact that our Customer Service Manager and Supervisors know how to… report their own issues to ComputerTalk helps to take IT out of the equation. That is a big time saver for them and for IT.”
Breadth of Features
In the Breadth of Features category, ComputerTalk scored 82%, exceeding the category average of 75%. ComputerTalk’s ice Contact Center offers a wide variety of features, both out-of-the-box and through integrations with third-party tools.
- iceBar is a contact handling toolbar available for desktop, web, or integrated into the Microsoft Teams interface. It lets users handle all communication channels in one place, including traditional voice, email, IM, SMS, social media, and more.
- iceMonitor is a real-time dashboard that lets users monitor contact center activities with easy-to-read, color-coded displays. Supervisors can also set alerts to notify them when warning thresholds are met so they can address issues as soon as they arise, even if they’re not actively watching the dashboard.
- iceReporting provides access to over 100 configurable reports. They can be scheduled to run regularly so users can stay on top of data collection at all times.
- iceJournal lets users search for and view information about past interactions, including recordings and transcripts.
- Evaluation tools enable supervisors to provide feedback on agents’ performance.
- iceAdministrator lets administrators manage users, queues, and teams, adjusting settings and more.
- iceWorkflow Designer empowersusers to design interaction workflows for all modalities.
- IVR allows callers to self-serve, saving agents’ time and improving contact center efficiency.
- iceSurvey allows organizations to collect feedback from customers via their choice of modality.
- iceCampaign provides features that enable the efficient delivery of outbound campaigns.
- iceAlert provides automated outbound notifications for appointment reminders and more.
- icePay allows for PCI-compliant payment processing through the contact center.
- iceBot is a chatbot that customers can use to get answers to frequently asked questions and more without having to speak to an agent, saving agents’ time.
- CRM integrations provide features such as screen pops, click-to-call, auto-insertion of activity records, extra custom routing options, and more.
- Custom integrations allow ice Contact Center to integrate with uncommon or homegrown software.
- WFM integrations provide efficient forecasting and agent scheduling tools.
- Speech analytics uses artificial intelligence to provide powerful insights based on what customers are saying.
- A Power BI integration allows users to unify contact center data with data from other sources and analyze it in a convenient and efficient way.
- And more!
With so many features and capabilities, it’s no wonder ice exceeded the category average score for breadth of features.
ice Contact Center
ComputerTalk is proud to provide ice Contact Center solutions that our customers rate so highly. If you want to see what all the hype is about for yourself, request a demo!