5 Ways to Learn More About ice Contact Center
by Shaundalee Carvalho | Aug 27, 2021, 03:00 PM
During our last Slice of ice webinar, we announced that we would be taking a break from the monthly format for our Slice of ice series. While we won’t be hosting a new webinar for the next few months, we still have plenty of resources available on ice and all things contact center! Check them out:
- ComputerTalk Channel – On our GoToStage channel, you can find recordings of all our past Slice of ice sessions (more than a dozen!) as well as other one-off webinars. Content includes training-style videos that show you how to use different features and tools, as well as videos that show you different ways to enhance your contact center.
- Blog – If you prefer to learn by reading, you can check out past Slice of ice recaps on our blog. Here, you can also find ComputerTalk news and helpful articles on how to make the best of your contact center.
- YouTube – If you’re looking for some video content but don’t have time for a full Slice of ice session, head on over to our YouTube channel to find shorter video resources.
- ComputerTalk Newsletter – To get all the latest ComputerTalk news, blogs, and customer success stories delivered straight to your inbox every month, sign up for our newsletter using the form at the bottom of our homepage.
- Contact Us – As always, we’re here for you! Reach out if you have technical support or HowTo questions or if you’re interested in seeing a demo.
For future updates on Slice of ice or other webinars, keep an eye on your inbox and be sure to follow us on social media.