Government & Public Services
Many governments are looking for new and exciting ways to provide service to citizens in the digital age.
In order to maximize the value, these applications need to be modern, intuitive and personalized. That’s where ice comes in. Making lives easier is an objective for every Local/Municipal, State/Provincial, and Federal government, worldwide. Governments across Canada and the United States use ice Contact Center to improve their public services. Whether obtaining a driver’s license, paying taxes, or getting status on child support payments, the interactions people have every day with the civil service are facilitated by ice. Dozens of contact centers and a variety of self-service applications are hosted in the cloud, with ice efficiently handling millions of inquiries and transactions for the public.
- 311 Citizen Contact Center
- Driver’s License and License Plate Registration
- Election Polling Place Hotline
- Hearing Schedules
- Personnel and Sales Tax Payment Filing for Business
- Social Security Benefit Application Processing
- Tax Payment by Phone
- Traffic Enforcement - Pay Tickets by Phone
- Transportation Information, Road Closures, and Weather Update
- Voice Biometrics
- Worker’s Compensation Claim Filing and Status