How ComputerTalk is Supporting Remote Workers in the Contact Center during COVID-19
Published On April 9, 2020
With physical stores closing and many offices encouraging their staff to work remotely, it is crucial to guarantee your contact center stays up and running to handle your customers’ inquiries.
ice Contact Center supports remote workers in a variety of options to suit your needs. Users can download the desktop iceBar application, user the web version of iceBar, of if you have Microsoft Teams, users can handle interactions directly within the Teams client. Depending on how your organization is configured, users can either connect to ice over the internet or us a VPN. ice is fully capable of supporting all your contact center users as they work from anywhere in the world at any time.
With ice, your employees can manage the entire contact center operations from the safety of their homes. Whether it be agents interacting with customers, managers configuring queues, or administrators making changes to your workflow, ice Contact Center can support your organization as your staff work from home. As part of our solution, we are here to help you transition to a remote workforce to ensure a smooth and continuous customer experience.
Some ways ComputerTalk can help:
- Increase agent licenses on the fly to account for higher than usual interaction volumes
- Set up automated outbound broadcast calls and text messages to advise your customers of notices and update them on changing situations
- Add modalities such as web chat, SMS, and social media so customers can contact your organization on multiple channels
- Add a chatbot to respond to frequently asked questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Enable contact center users to work remotely with our solution
- ComputerTalk offers service in the cloud, allowing us to maintaining the infrastructure so you can focus on what you do best
- Utilize video conferencing and screen sharing to keep a personal touch with employees and customers
- ice Contact Center is endpoint agnostic. Therefore, no matter where calls are coming from, we can support you through your transition to work remotely
We’d love to show you how ice Contact Center works in action. If you’re an existing customer, reach out to your Account Manager or send us a message.