Role: Project Owner
Location: Markham, ON
ComputerTalk is growing at a rapid rate and we are looking for exceptional talent to add to our team. The environment is dynamic, challenging, exciting, and rewarding. We attribute our success to the quality of the staff we bring on board. We have designed, deployed, and supported contact center and Unified Communication solutions for more than 400 clients worldwide. Established in 1987, ComputerTalk is headquartered in Markham, with sites in, Montreal, and Chicago. We are one of the most successful providers of Cloud Hosted Contact Center and Unified Communication Solutions in Canada. Our ice suite of products are used in major contact centers globally. With continuous expansion on the horizon we are looking for candidates who are open minded and have a good attitude and aptitude to try new things.
You have a University Degree and a positive attitude and aptitude to delivering cutting edge communication technology.
- Knowledgeable in a variety of industries, you bring a wealth of business expertise as well as proven success in similar business environments; establishing appropriate relationships with customers and technical teams. We also require:
- PMP Certification or in progress
- Developing technical expertise in one or more of the following areas: IP, Call Centers, Convergence, Legacy PBX’s, Unified Communication solutions
- Runs complex projects/programs from design and development to implementation. Ability to understand the integration of current technology in the customer’s environment
- Defines requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment. Defines resources and schedule for project/program implementation.
- Plans and schedule project deliverables, goals, and milestones.
- Proven leadership, autonomy and creativity skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to participate in a team environment and contribute
- Directs and oversees project team and manages conflicts within group.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring
- Able to work independently with minimal direction – good organizational skills
- A strong customer focus with proven customer relation skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Self starter and highly motivated; must be able to multitask
- Proven ability to build effective partner and client relationships
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Efficiently identifies and solves project issues.
- Designs and maintains project documentation.
- Strong organizational, presentation, negotiation, and customer service skills.
- You have excellent knowledge of our core suite of products and all it’s features and functions.
- You have previous experience developing, testing, or designing voice applications and programming skills in C++, C#, ASP.NET and SQL is preferred.
- Exceptional communications skills, attitude, and ability to work under extremely tight deadlines are essential.
- Must be able and willing to learn new technologies, and to keep up with current industry trends.
- You have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail
To meet client commitments, Project Owner’s are required to have flexible work hours which could include evenings and weekends. The ideal candidate should have a valid driver’s license.