Role: Infrastructure Support Engineer
Location: Markham, ON
ComputerTalk is growing at a rapid rate and we are looking for exceptional talent to add to our team. The environment is dynamic, challenging, exciting, and rewarding. We attribute our success to the quality of the staff we bring on board. We have designed, deployed, and supported contact center and Unified Communication solutions for more than 400 clients worldwide. Established in 1987, ComputerTalk is headquartered in Markham, with sites in, Montreal, and Chicago. We are one of the most successful providers of Cloud Hosted Contact Center and Unified Communication Solutions in Canada. Our ice suite of products are used in major contact centers globally. With continuous expansion on the horizon we are looking for candidates who are open minded and have a good attitude and aptitude to try new things.
ComputerTalk has an immediate opening for an Infrastructure Support Engineer in our Markham head office. The right candidate will be able to design, engineer, build and support world class redundant voice/data centers, as well as work as part of a team to support our complete product line.
Qualifications for the Role:
- Hands on experience in System administration including Virtualization technology: VMware vSphere, vCenter, vSAN, NSX
- Windows 2008-2016 server administration, deployment and performance tuning
- Experience deploying and supporting Skype for Business 2015 and/or 2019
- Experience with Cisco firewalls/routers/switches
- Knowledge and Understanding of PCI-DSS compliance.
- Experience with SQL clusters
- Experience with SIP and VoIP
- Experience with internet packet security and troubleshooting
- Experience with Network Operation Management and troubleshooting
- Experience with SBC’s (troubleshooting, service provider environments, gateways)
- Advanced experience in Storage technology - NAS, SAN (EMC, Dell) hardware maintenance and trouble shooting
- Experience in Storage technology - NAS, SAN (EMC, Dell) hardware maintenance and trouble shooting
- General knowledge of Networking technologies (i.e. TCP, Load Balancing, Routing, Switching, Firewalls, WPA with RADIUS)
- Direct Customer Exposure/Experience
- Positive Phone Manner
- Some overtime/on-call required
- Travel Required (<10%)
- Telecommunications or contact center product experience seen as an asset
- Certifications from VMWare, Cisco and Microsoft are an asset but not required