Location: Markham, ON
ComputerTalk is growing at a rapid rate and we are looking for exceptional talent to add to our team. The environment is dynamic, challenging, exciting, and rewarding. We attribute our success to the quality of the staff we bring on board. We have designed, deployed, and supported contact center and Unified Communication solutions for more than 400 clients worldwide. Established in 1987, ComputerTalk is headquartered in Markham, with sites in, Montreal, and Chicago. We are one of the most successful providers of Cloud Hosted Contact Center and Unified Communication Solutions in Canada. Our ice suite of products are used in major contact centers globally. With continuous expansion on the horizon we are looking for candidates who are open minded and have a good attitude and aptitude to try new things.
About the Role:
Working as a key member of the Sales Team, your work will contribute to excellent customer relationships and enables the field sales team to spend more time selling. You will process new sales leads, monitor customer accounts and provide data and reports to help the sales team. You will work with cross-functional teams in a highly collaborative and performance-driven environment. You will provide sales representatives with details of customers’ orders and requests for quotations, and make them aware of any problems likely to affect customer relationships. You will be expected to be proactive in ensuring customers needs are met.
- University Degree and are ready to start building the career of a lifetime!
- Exceptional skills in Sales and Business Development.
- Applicants must be proactive.
- You must have the ability to make decisions and deal with Senior Executives.
- Good interpersonal skills to deal with customers and collaborate with other departments in the company.
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills, detailed oriented, able to work independently or as a team, and can work under pressure and to deadlines.
- You are comfortable in the development of complex solution proposals and have immaculate presentation skills.
- Having experience with Microsoft technology and unified communication as well as 2 years’ experience in a sales support role will be considered a strong asset.