Location: Markham, ON
ComputerTalk is growing at a rapid rate and we are looking for exceptional talent to add to our team. The environment is dynamic, challenging, exciting, and rewarding. We attribute our success to the quality of the staff we bring on board. We have designed, deployed, and supported contact center and Unified Communication solutions for more than 400 clients worldwide. Established in 1987, ComputerTalk is headquartered in Markham, with sites in, Montreal, and Chicago. We are one of the most successful providers of Cloud Hosted Contact Center and Unified Communication Solutions in Canada. Our ice suite of products are used in major contact centers globally. With continuous expansion on the horizon we are looking for candidates who are open minded and have a good attitude and aptitude to try new things.
About the Role:
ComputerTalk is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic graduate with 1 – 2 years relevant experience who is both a self-starter and a team player. This position works directly with the CEO and Product Management Team, interfacing and collaborating with Product Engineering, Customer Support, Project Owners, Sales, and other teams. Strong leadership and follow-through skills are required in order to be successful in this role. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to refocus many small and disparate marketing initiatives into a thriving marketing department.
The responsibilities for this position are broad, encompassing:
- Collaboration with the Product Management Team to create launch programs (both internal and external) for new products and applications
- Work with Product Engineering/Product Management to identify and communicate messaging around new features, capabilities, and offerings
- Responsible for the conceptualization, creation, and delivery of marketing programs including print materials, social media, campaigns, and white pages and website
- Chief researcher and custodian of all competitive information
- Participate in the evaluation of potential partners, assessing product capabilities and service offerings
- Liaise with and produce presentations for analyst firms and other external parties
- Create/maintain a database of customers, products, and applications
- Collaborate with and provide direction to art department
- Coordinate and edit materials written by outsourced writers
- Coordinate the French translations of all materials
- An undergraduate degree from a North American university
- “Roll up your sleeves and get it done” attitude
- Exceptional organization skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability and interest in proactive collaboration with a range of people in a variety of roles: senior executives to programmers
- Some understanding of the contact center industry
- Enjoys the thrill and is able to benefit from a “trial by fire” initiation period
- Able to ask questions to get tasks completed on time and with all necessary inputs.