Role: Customer Service Resource
Location: Markham, ON
ComputerTalk Technology Inc. is a youthful company in the hot Internet call center and telecommunications market. Our customers are in North America and Europe. We are entering the mid-section of the "S-curve" and are aggressively searching for talents with enormous energy and creativity to take charge, learn, and execute. Our elite team is used to winning against all odds and beating out world class giants in the hot contact center market. We have a lot to offer and we expect a lot in return. Our family of products is used in major contact centers worldwide.
About the Role:
ComputerTalk has an immediate opening for a Customer Service candidate in our Richmond Hill head office. The right candidate will be able to multi-task on virtually all elements of customer service business processes, which include such functions as implementing solutions that meet customer requirements, handling tech support issues and traveling to customers to install, troubleshoot, working as part of a team to support our complete product line.
- Windows 2000 and 2003 server administration, deployment, and performance tuning
- Experience with Cisco firewalls/routers/switches
- Technical Support Experience 3 to 5 years
- Direct Customer Exposure/Experience
- Positive Phone Manner
- Some overtime/on-call required
- Travel Required (<10%)
Nice To Have Skills Include:
- Telecommunications or contact centre product experience
- Network Administration skills such as Active Directory maintenance, IIS and DNS configuration
- MSCE, CCNA, CCIE, CCNP or equivalent experience.
Your high energy, strong desire to learn, cultivate relationships, research, and execute faultlessly, will be added to a team of young, bright, multi-talented, results-oriented, driven individuals.