Role: Application Developer
Location: Markham, ON
ComputerTalk is growing at a rapid rate and we are looking for exceptional talent to add to our team. The environment is dynamic, challenging, exciting, and rewarding. We attribute our success to the quality of the staff we bring on board. We have designed, deployed, and supported contact center and Unified Communication solutions for more than 400 clients worldwide. Established in 1987, ComputerTalk is headquartered in Markham, with sites in, Montreal, and Chicago. We are one of the most successful providers of Cloud Hosted Contact Center and Unified Communication Solutions in Canada. Our ice suite of products are used in major contact centers globally. With continuous expansion on the horizon we are looking for candidates who are open minded and have a good attitude and aptitude to try new things.
About the Role:
Our Application Development team interfaces with customers and project owners to develop callflow applications, web applications, custom reports and system integrations. This small team of talented developers require an additional full-time permanent resource to develop applications on our ice platform.
You have a University Degree and a positive attitude and aptitude to delivering cutting edge communication technology.
- Significant experience and abilities with C/C++/C#, Crystal Reports, and databases is required.
- Experience developing voice applications and programming skills in C++, C#, ASP.NET and SQL is preferred.
- Exceptional communications skills, attitude, and ability to work under extremely tight deadlines are essential.
- Experience and/or an intense desire to be involved with the full Software Development Lifecycle including helping with estimates and design, testing, and maintenance is a must!
- Must be able and willing to learn new technologies, and to keep up with current industry trends.