Healthcare organizations need to communicate with patients to
improve patient care. iceAlert addresses this need by providing a
solution to reach patients easily and quickly.
- Reduce no-shows
- Decrease wait times
- Free up time for patient care
- Realize an immediate return on investment
Reminders can reduce
no-shows and last minute cancellations by up to 30%
A challenge for healthcare providers is missed appointments, which lead to overstaffing and under-utilization of revenue-generating services. Studies have shown that reminders can decrease no-shows and last minute cancellations by up to 30%.
Traditional methods of patient outreach involve manual calling which uses a significant amount of resource that can be better utilized for patient care activities. ComputerTalk's iceAlert eliminates these costs and gives healthcare providers the tools to reach patients quickly, using different communications mediums.
How it works?
Campaigns are fully configurable through a user-friendly website
- Phone, email, and SMS notifications
- Easy to conf igure campaign for notifications, reminders, and surveys
- User-friendly website
- Supports automated and manual imports
- Cloud or on premise deployments
- Secure solution: PIPEDA and HIPAA compliant
- Supports text-to-speech and pre-recorded messaging
- Real-time reporting
- Multilingual support for campaigns